Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
IMM is where you can showcase all your goods. This week...

Bought:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Writing Great Books for Young Adults by Regina Brooks
Enthralled by Various Authors

Gifted:
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
*Thanks to Ashley @ www.ashleysuzanne.com*

So excited for every single one of these titles! Look at that pretty extra copy of Enthralled Anthology for one lucky winner of our Enthralled giveaway. Hurry up! You have until October 1 to enter. What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog Friday. :) Hope you've had a great weekend. I'm following back now- you have a beautiful blog here! I'll be sure to visit often. ^^
    Great book haul this week. Happy reading!

    <3
    Pixie
    http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got Smoke and Bone!? Lucky you! All the reviews are really great I can't wait to get a copy myself.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my ARC giveaways. There's some great grabs!

    ReplyDelete