Monday, April 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (6.5)

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get the chance to post a video with my Ginger Best Friend, Heather Marie, but I had a surprisingly busy easter this year. HAPPY BELATED ELISEASTER! (which is a dorky word combo my cousin invented this year). So here is my first IMM done all by my lonesome.


This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
IMM is where you can showcase all your goods. This week...

Bought:
White Oleander by Janet Fitch
Slayed by Amanda Marrone 
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
Soulless by Christopher Golden
Revealers by Amanda Marrone

South of SalemUltravioletThe Poisoned House

For Review
South of Salem by Janni Nell
Ultraviolet by R.J Anderson
The Poisoned House by Michael Ford

What's in your mailbox this week?


1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by... fellow member from New Books for New Bloggers! You have some good books that came in the mail!

    Angie

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete