Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY:The Name of the Wind


Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme where you give a quote from the current book you have your teeth sunk into. Make sure it's spoiler free!

The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1)




                   The Name of the Wind
by Patrick Rothfuss
'"My father laughed and roughed my hair. "Just pity him, my boy. Tomorrow we'll be on our way, but he'll have to keep his own disagreeable company until the day he dies." 
"He's an ignorant blatherskate," I said bitterly."
-pg. 67



I am more then in love with this book so far, although i do have to admit the 700 and some odd pages is a bit intimidating, especially considering the amount of books i'm trying to read by the end of this month. HOWEVER, i'm only about a 100 pages in so far, and i can already whole-heartedly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment