Here it is ladies and gents... this months TBR (and holy fudge, is it a huge one.) Most of these reads I've accumulated through my local library. Their selection over the last year or so has grown to be downright freaking phenomenal. They always seem be on the ball with new releases.
1. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
2. The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
3. A Natural History of Dragons; A Memoir by Lady Trent by Marie Brennan
4. The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe
5. The Tea Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
6. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
7. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
8. Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
This list has me dramatically shaking in my boots. Not only do i have quite a few hefty reads in there, but there are so many! And i'm sure i'll try and sneak a few additional ones in there as the month moves along. Hope you all enjoy your month, and i can't wait to see what you've got your noses dug into.