Friday, February 21, 2014

#FridayReads

Displaying afterlight.jpeg
 
 
Happy Friday everyone! If you're a Michigander like myself, you had a bit of crazy week when it came to the weather. Can you say, THUNDERSNOW?! Quite frankly, it was one of the most odd things i've ever experienced. Happy to say that we've finally made our way out of the Poler Vortex and into SUNNY AND WARM 49 DEGREES. I'ts practically summer now. Anywho, on to the stuff you're actually interested about.... WHAT I'M READING THIS WEEKEND! *weeeeeeeee*
 
 
1. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place(#1 The Mysterious Howling) by Maryrose Wood
3. on my kindle Shatter Me by Taharah Mafi
 
I've created my own personal read-a-thon this weekend and into next week as i'm embarassingly behind on my reading challenge for the year so far. What are you reading this weekend?


2 comments:

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet
    people, its really really fastidious post on building up new web site.



    Have a look at my blog post; How to set up a website Easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enough of no use sitting on the Internet, get busy and play slot games find you can get them on BGAOC here is the best choice of slot machines for real money.

    ReplyDelete