Friday, September 20, 2013

#FridayReads

Good evening my bookish lovelies,
I know it's been a while since i've done any updating, however i promise you, it's for good reason! Not only am i now in full swing of Fall semester at University, but i've recently begun writing my very first novel. On top of all that i've been spending my days as a mum and girlfriend (while also sneaking in as many naps and NetFlix TV shows as i can.) Now that you're in the know, how about a post on what i plan on reading this weekend:

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2)




1. First, i'll be trying to finish up the last couple hundred pages i have left in The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. I am really quite obsessed with this read and can't wait to read more of Brown's work.






Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy, #2)



2. If i've got any other spare time, i'll be hoping to start Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness. The first book in this trilogy, A Discovery of Witches, was one of my favorite books of 2012. I am more than thrilled to continue on see what happens!





How about you? What are your #FridayReads? 
Follow #FridayReads hashtag on Twitter. My handle: @hmmcw

No comments:

Post a Comment