Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

This weekly meme is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
IMM is where you can showcase all your goods. This week...


Library:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
Girls In White Dresses by Jennifer Close
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

So it has been quite some time since there has been any action on Love Life and Reading and for i apologize! Let's just say some rather big things have been happening in the life of this blogger, which you will hear all about in the coming up weeks. EXCITING, HOLY CRAP, CHANGE YOUR LIFE things. I look forward to seeing what's in your mailbox!



1 comment:

  1. Amazing books this week!! Girls in White Dresses sounds awesome :)

    Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ReplyDelete