Hey there my fellow bookish darlings!
What better way to start of 2014 than a READ-A-THON! And a week long one at that, with tons of fabulous giveaways and mini-challenges. Wanna participate? Here's the deets:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Read at LEAST 1 book a day. I can TOTALLY DO THIS! And twitter chat with all you lovely fellow book readers. Take NOTES during my reading, tag things i like, highlight, whatever! And most importantly, make sure i have fun!
1. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
2. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
4. Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
5. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
6. Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
7. Angelfall by Susan Ee